Urszula Lipsztajn donated 2018-08-25 22:24:00 -0700257 donors100 donors
Howe Sound is full of everyday heroes, just like you and me. People that are willing to speak up and work together to protect this beautiful place we all call home.
When you make a monthly donation to My Sea to Sky, you are helping to support our campaigns to stop Woodfibre LNG, stop the Burnco gravel mine, and actively support our vision to protect Howe Sound for future generations.
Wearing a cape is optional.
Why is it important to make a monthly donation?
- Because we are an advocacy group, My Sea to Sky isn't eligible for most grants. Instead, we rely on the My Sea to Sky community for small donations that provide the majority of our funding.
- Monthly donations help us know in advance how much money we have available to plan our campaigns, maintain our communications, and organize our volunteers.
- We can be politically independent and accountable to you, our grassroots base.
Other ways to donate:
To make a one-time donation, click the link above, or if you prefer, you can login to PayPal directly and send your donation to email@example.com.
To make a monthly donation, click the link above, or if you prefer, you can login to PayPal directly and send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate by Interac e-Transfer, send your donation to email@example.com. Note: please also email us the answer to your Interac e-Transfer security question.
Donate by Mail
To donate by cheque, please send a cheque payable to “My Sea to Sky” to:
My Sea to Sky
PO Box 2668
Please include a note with your cheque so we know who it's from.
Donate via Vancity or Squamish Savings
If you bank with Vancity Credit Union or Squamish Savings you can send a donation instantly, for free.
- Log into your Vancity/Squamish Savings online banking
- Click “Transfer Money” on left menu bar
- Fill out required fields and choose amount
- If you would like to make it a monthly donation, select “Recurring Transfer”
- Select Account: “Another Member”
- Add Relationship # 81392894 (My Sea to Sky's account number)
- Click “Continue”
- Select Account: “Business Chequing” (formerly called “Community Service Account”)
- Memo: Make sure you add your name so we know who the donation is from
- Click “Continue”
- Double check details and click “Confirm”
About My Sea to Sky
My Sea to Sky is a registered non-profit, but to ensure our community's advocacy can be as effective as possible, we are not a charity, and donations are not eligible for a tax credit. We are incredibly proud and grateful to say that we rely on the My Sea to Sky community for small donations that provide the majority of our funding. Since our launch in 2014, we have been funded through personal savings, family and friends; and powered by the passion of our volunteers. Your generous contribution will help us to run our critical campaigns to protect Howe Sound. Every dollar helps.Donate
Howe Sound is world renowned for its wild natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and the vibrant communities we call home. We value intact ecosystems that sustain and support our communities, our livelihoods, and our diverse local economies.
The proposed Woodfibre LNG project is based on faulty economics, will harm marine and terrestrial ecosystems, and poses an unacceptable health and safety risk for the communities of Howe Sound. This project does not fit our values.
We call on the Provincial and Federal governments to reject the Woodfibre LNG project and its associated pipelines and tankers.