Help us to protect Howe Sound. Donate now.
Howe Sound is world renowned for its wild natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and the vibrant communities we call home. We love it here, and we know you do too.
When you make a donation to My Sea to Sky, you are helping to support our campaigns to stop Woodfibre LNG, stop the Burnco gravel mine, and actively support our vision to protect Howe Sound for future generations.
Other ways to donate:
To make a monthly donation, click the link above, or if you prefer, you can login to PayPal directly and send your donation to email@example.com.
To donate by Interac e-Transfer, you can also send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: please also email us the answer to your Interac e-Transfer security question.
Donate by Mail
To donate by cheque, please send a cheque payable to “My Sea to Sky” to:
My Sea to Sky
PO Box 2668
Please include a note with your cheque so we know who it's from.
Donate via Vancity or Squamish Savings
If you bank with Vancity Credit Union or Squamish Savings you can send a donation instantly, for free.
- Log into your Vancity/Squamish Savings online banking
- Click “Transfer Money” on left menu bar
- Fill out required fields and choose amount
- If you would like to make it a monthly donation, select “Recurring Transfer”
- Select Account: “Another Member”
- Add Relationship # 81392894 (My Sea to Sky's account number)
- Click “Continue”
- Select Account: “Business Chequing” (formerly called “Community Service Account”)
- Memo: Make sure you add your name so we know who the donation is from
- Click “Continue”
- Double check details and click “Confirm”
About My Sea to Sky
My Sea to Sky is a registered non-profit, but to ensure our community's advocacy can be as effective as possible, we are not a charity, and donations are not eligible for a tax credit. We are incredibly proud and grateful to say that we rely on the My Sea to Sky community for small donations that provide the majority of our funding. Since our launch in 2014, we have been funded through personal savings, family and friends; and powered by the passion of our volunteers. Your generous contribution will help us to run our critical campaigns to protect Howe Sound. Every dollar helps.